India is a country where you will find rich cultural heritage, magnificent monuments, enormous forts, and more than hundreds of years old temples. India is one of the dream locations for any tourist who want to travel the world.
You will find almost every type of geographical feature in India like lofty mountains, beautiful lakes, large plateaus, and long rivers.
Due, to these beautiful locations and exciting places millions of tourists travel to India every year. Due to Covid-19 traveling was restricted throughout the world but now COVID-19 is very much controlled and all the traveling restrictions are reduced.
So, anyone can plan his/her trip to India. Any foreign tourist who wants to travel to India should need Tourist-Visa before entering into the country. So, let’s understand about tourist Visas thoroughly.
After, 2 years of covid restrictions Government of India is welcoming tourists from all over the world. When any tourist wants to travel to a country the main and foremost requirement is a visa of that particular county.
To attract tourists and ease the travel norms, the Government of India was now issuing E-Visa for eligible tourists from 156 countries.
So, anyone who wants to travel to India can apply for a tourist E-visa here. In this article, we are going to cover the types of E-visa available for tourists across the world.
Types of Indian tourist E-visa
Three are a total of three types of E-visa available for tourists across the globe. 1. 30 Days tourist visa. 2. 1-year tourist visa 3. 5-year tourist visa. Lets, ‘s read about them one by one:-
Types of Indian tourist E-visa – 30 days Indian Tourist Visa
- 30 days Indian tourist visa: As the name suggests, 30-day tourist visa which is valid for the period of 1 month (30 days) from the date of entry into the country. 30 days tourist visa is a double entry visa which means you can enter the country twice within the validity of the Visa.
- The 30-Day Vacationer e-Visa creates some turmoil, nonetheless, on the grounds that there is a Date of Expiry referenced on the e-Visa yet this is the date before which you should enter the country, not the one preceding which you should leave the country.
- The date of leave is still up in the air by the date of your entrance into the nation and will be 30 days after the said date.
Types of Indian tourist E-visa – One-Year Tourist Visa
- One-year Tourist-Visa: One Year tourist visa which is valid for the period of one year (365 days) from the date of issue of e-Visa.
- It is important to note here that unlike the 30-Day Tourist Visa the 1-Year Tourist Visa’s validity is determined by the date of its issue, not the date of the visitor’s entry into the country.
- Moreover, the 1 Year Tourist Visa is a Multiple Entry Visa, which means that you can enter the country only multiple times within the period of the Visa’s validity.
Types of Indian tourist E-visa – 5-year Indian tourist visa
- 5-year Indian tourist visa: 5-year Indian tourist visa is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of its issue.
- 5-year Indian tourist visa is also a multi-entry visa.
Cost of Indian tourist-visa
The cost of an Indian tourist visa depends upon the following two reasons:
- The country where you are living or the nationality in general.
- The type of visa you are applying for.
You may also like:-
3. Indian Food tour