Taj Mahal Tour from Chennai
Day 1: Chennai – Delhi (By flight) & Drive to Agra
Just as you will be entering Agra, meet Tour Guide, visit Sikandra mausoleum of the great Mughal king Akbar. Check into hotel and freshen up.
After lunch, we will head to the world famous Etmad-ud-Daulla’s Tomb also known as baby Taj Mahal. At the time of sunset, we will move to Mehtab Bagh (Moon Light Garden). Here you will enjoy the awesome romantic sunset view of Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra Hotel After full day Tour.
Day 2: Agra – Delhi (By Drive) & flight to Chennai
Visit Magnificent Taj Mahal at Sunrise Time. Sunrise time is the best time for Taj Mahal visit. After the sunrise visit of the TajMahal, visit the Agra Fort.
This great building was built by the Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. The work for additional buildings was continued until the time of his grandson Shahjahan. It stands at a distance of just 2 Kms from the majestic Taj Mahal and is built in red sandstone. After fort, drive back to Delhi Airport for your onward Journey.
- 01 night accommodation in 3* / 4* / 5* hotel in Agra
- 01 Breakfast
- Mineral water bottle for each person
- Personal English speaking local guide services
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Airport arrival and transfers on Day 1 and Day 2 in Delhi
- All applicable taxes and service charges and
- All road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- Any Domestic & International Air Fare.
- Any Entrances fees to the monuments.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner (Unless specified).Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.