Taj Mahal Trip from Bangalore
Day 1: Bangalore – Delhi (By flight) & Drive to Agra
Just as you will be entering Agra. Meet Tour Guide, visit Sikandra mausoleum of the great Mughal king Akbar. Check into hotel and freshen up. Post lunch visits the world famous Etmad ud Daulla’s Tomb ( Baby Taj Mahal). Before sunset, we will go to Mehtab Bagh ( Moon Light Garden ). Here you can enjoy an awesome romantic sunset view of Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra Hotel After full day Tour.
Day 2: Agra – Delhi (By Drive) & flight to Bangalore
Visit Magnificent Taj Mahal at Sunrise Time. Sunrise time is the best time for Taj Mahal visit. After the sunrise visit of the TajMahal, visit the Agra Fort. The great Mughal Emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra Fort in 1565 A.D although additions were made till the time of his grandson Shahjahan. This magnificent building is just 2 km away from the Taj Mahal. After fort drives back to Delhi Airport for your onward Journey.
- 01 night accommodation in 3* / 4* / 5* hotel in Agra
- 01 Breakfast
- Mineral water bottle for each person
- Personal English speaking local guide services
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Airport arrival and transfers on Day 1 and Day 2 in Delhi
- All applicable taxes and service charges and
- All road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- Any Domestic & International Air Fare.
- Any Entrances fees to the monuments.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner (Unless specified).Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
For any queries or to book an itinerary based on your interest, write to [email protected] or call at +91-8267811545.