Pack your bags and get ready for the adventurous Chambal river safari. Visit Magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise time. Enjoy the Chambal tour by watching bird and boat safari on the river Chambal where you will spot marsh crocodiles, the endangered Gangetic Dolphin. In Agra, Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj Mahal, Sikandra, Mehtab Bagh & Fatehpur Sikri.
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Chambal – Agra- Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Agra (By Road, 210 Kms, Express Highway)
Pick Up From Delhi Airport or Any place in Delhi, Drive To Agra, Check in Hotel, Visit Agra Fort, Itmad – Ud – Daulah (Baby Taj), Mehtab Bagh ( Moonlight Garden ), Night Stay in Agra.
Day 02: Agra – Chambal River Safari (By Road, 70 Kms) – Agra
Visit to the Taj Mahal during sunrise and return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we leave for the Chambal. Start your Chambal tour with bird watching. Enjoy the boat cruise on the Chambal river. You will get to see marsh crocodiles, endangered Gangetic Dolphin. You can also ask for optional camel safari through the rugged ravines. Back To Agra, Night Stay in Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
After Breakfast, Drive To Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri is 40 KM from Agra. After Magnificent Fatehpur Sikri Tour, drive back to Delhi.
- Surface transportation in an air-conditioned car with qualified English speaking driver.
- Services of a qualified Experienced English speaking Private local Agra Tour Guide.
- Parking, toll tax, interstate road tax and all applicable taxes.
- Pick Up and Drop from Delhi airport
- Fuel Cost
- Packaged drinking water in the whole tour
- Royal Horse cart/buggy ride to Taj Mahal
- Boat Ride in Chambal River
- Any other expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- 2 Person ( Up To 2 Person ) – 465 USD
- 4 Person ( Up To 4 Person) – 585 USD