Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Chambal – Agra- Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Agra (By Road, 210 Kms, Express Highway)
Day 02: Agra – Chambal River Safari (By Road, 70 Kms) – Agra
Visit to the Taj Mahal during sunrise and return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we leave for the Chambal. Start your Chambal tour with bird watching. Enjoy the boat cruise on the Chambal river. You will get to see marsh crocodiles, endangered Gangetic Dolphin. You can also ask for optional camel safari through the rugged ravines. Back To Agra, Night Stay in Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
- Surface transportation in an air-conditioned car with qualified English speaking driver.
- Services of a qualified Experienced English speaking Private local Agra Tour Guide.
- Parking, toll tax, interstate road tax and all applicable taxes.
- Pick Up and Drop from Delhi airport
- Fuel Cost
- Packaged drinking water in the whole tour
- Royal Horse cart/buggy ride to Taj Mahal
- Boat Ride in Chambal River
- Any other expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- 2 Person ( Up To 2 Person ) – 465 USD
- 4 Person ( Up To 4 Person) – 585 USD