This Agra wildlife tour will take you to the amazing experiences of the wildlife.
Insights of the tour
This will be a full-day tour starting from 07:00 A.M.
07:00 A. M: We will start by visiting the Taj Mahal. It was built the Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
09. 30 A. M: Visit marble inlaid demonstration.
10:00 A. M: Visiting Agra Fort Agra, built by Mughal emperor Akber the great in the year 1556 A.D. and exploring some other buildings.
12. 00 A. M: Visit Sur Saravor bear/birds sanctuary. Soor Sarovar Wildlife Sanctuary lies in a sprawling 15-acre green expanse, 17 km from Agra District, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1991, the sanctuary has an area of 4 sq km.
It is the home for the rescued bears from the charmers. Apart from this, local and migratory birds, mongoose, jackal and other animals are also seen here. The sanctuary is the place of natural beauty.
03. 00 P. M: Visit emperor ‘Akber the Great Tomb’. The biggest garden tomb, made of red sandstone.
After this, the day is free for other activities.
- Large AC.Toyota Innova car for the full day tour of Agra.
- Tour guide services.
- Water bottles.
- All taxes & parking charges.
Meet up location: your hotel or Agra Cantt. railway station.
End location: your hotel or Agra Cantt. railway station.