Sufi Tour India
Explore India With Local And Professional Guides
If you have not yet decided where to travel this vacation, then let us tell you that India will be the best place where you can spend quality time with family and folks. We know that you get scared when it comes to visiting an unknown country but you won’t have to worry anymore. All our guides are licensed and professional who will accompany you throughout the tour. So you don’t have to worry about the safety. Now, if you want to experience Sufi Tour India during your trip then you can get the top-notch service from our end. You can travel calmly exploring the nature and history of India.
Sufism came into existence after two famous personalities Kashf al- Mahjub and Al-Qushayari. The sufi culture was introduced in India with the intention to spread Islam. It comes with a spiritual concept. The Sufi culture also helped the Muslim rulers to dominate the country. Thus, the Sufi culture and all its religious views became the part of the Indian culture. So now you can explore the country in a completely new way.
Get Ultimate Satisfaction:
You can begin enjoying customized sightseeing and during your trip, you won’t face any sort of difficulty. Clients’ satisfaction is paramount for India by Locals. We are committed to giving the best of our services to our clients. We know that you spend your hard earned money while travelling in other countries. That is why India by Locals is committed to making your trip breathtaking memorable.
Pros of Hiring Our Local Guide:
If you are thinking why you should consider our local guides then just go through the below points:
- Learn about the history and culture of India on a deeper level and also from the perspective of a local.
- You can explore secret local spots that majority of other tourists would never experience.
- You can also customize your Sufi tour India to fit your interest.
- India by Locals guides will fulfil your goals for the trip.
- You would also get to discover places that you cannot otherwise or you can do things that you cannot do it on your own.
- You can get feasible answers to your queries.
- Last but not the least, you can have an ultimate experience that will be far beyond your travel.
It’s time to get a knowledgeable guide at India by Locals and you will get high-class service on a reasonable budget.
- AC Car for the whole tour as per above itinerary.
3 Star Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast.
- The Athena or Hotel Madonna or Similar in Delhi
- Utkarsh Vilas, Pushp Villa, Karan Vila or similar in Agra depending on choice.
- Umaid Bhavan or Hotel Giltz or Similar in Jaipur
- Ambassador, Royal Malang, Man Singh in Ajmer
- Halal Buffet Lunch and Dinner at Star Category Restaurants or the Same Hotel.
- All Monument Entrance Fees mentioned in Above Itinerary.
- Elephant Ride in Jaipur at Amber Fort.
- Services of Sufi Tour Guide / Manager / Escort in the Whole Trip.
- All Kind of Taxes and Parking charges
- Fuel Charges
- All types of Airfare or VISA
- Medical or Insurance
- Any Personal Expenses Laundry, Telephone Bills, Shopping.
- Camera Fees at Monument
- Tips or Any Expenditure Not a part of Inclusion.
Online Payment Transfer Charges ( Approx 2.5 % ) will be bear by you or customer.
Hope everything is clear and help you.
Please feel free to write us anytime for any help here.
For tour cost and more information, Please feel free to write me at email@example.com or Call at +91 7055012221
Meet at Airport and Transfer to your hotel. Our Representatives will help you to check in here. Overnight stay at the hotel.
We will take you for sightseeing tour of Delhi.You can start after breakfast, approx. 9 am. Visit Humayun's Tomb and Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia RA Dargah. Visit Qutub Minar and Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki RA Dargah. Visit Jama Masjid and drive past the Red Fort.Visit India Gate (War Memorial Arch). Also drive past President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings. Stay overnight at the hotel
After breakfast drive to Agra. On your arrival at Agra, our representative meets you and assists you in your hotel check-in process. Later we take you to visit the Magnificent Taj Mahal. After Taj Mahal Visit, Explore Agra’s Famous handicraft work. Agra is world famous for its Marble, Embroidery, Carpet and Leatherwork. Overnight in Hotel.
In the morning After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel and visit the Agra Fort.
and then drive to Jaipur; en route stop at Sheikh Salim Chisti RA Dargah.
On arrival at Jaipur, our representative assist you in your hotel check-in process. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast visits the Amber Fort. Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back.
In the afternoon, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan. It was painted in pink colour a century ago in honour of a visiting prince. Ever since Jaipur has retained this pink colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, a notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. While in Jaipur, visit Maharaja’s City Palace. Drive past the Hawa Mahal.Take Photos at Lake Palace. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Ajmer, On arrival at Ajmer, our representative will take you to the hotel for check-in. Afternoon Visit Ajmer Sharif.
Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti is indeed an ornament to the city of Ajmer. It is one of the holiest places of worship in India not only for the Muslims but also for the people of other faiths who hold the saint the high esteem and reverence. The Khwaja Saheb, as a ‘living spirit’ of peace and harmony, enjoys universal respect and devotion ever since he set his holy feet on the soil of Hindustan. Overnight in Ajmer.
After breakfast Drive to Delhi, reach Delhi in the evening and check-in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Delhi – Tour Ends
You can use hotel up to Check out time. Break Fast is already Included.
You can proceed with your flight to back to your country or onward journey.