Mumbai Taj Mahal Tour
Day 1: Mumbai – Delhi (By flight) & Drive to Agra
Day 2: Agra – Delhi (By Drive) & flight to Mumbai
Visit Magnificent Taj Mahal at Sunrise Time. Sunrise time is the best time for Taj Mahal visit. After the sunrise visit of the TajMahal, visit the Agra Fort. The construction of Agra Fort was first started by the great Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. But it continued to get additional buildings until his grandson Shahjahan. It has a mere distance of just 2 km from the Taj Mahal. After fort drives back to Delhi Airport for your onward Journey.
- 01 night accommodation in 3* / 4* / 5* hotel in Agra
- 01 Breakfast
- Mineral water bottle for each person person
- Personal English speaking local guide services
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Airport arrival and transfers on Day 1 and Day 2 in Delhi
- All applicable taxes and service charges and
- All road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- Any Domestic & International Air Fare.
- Any Entrances fees to the monuments.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner (Unless specified).Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
For any questions or for booking, write to us at Indiabylocals@gmail.com or call at +91-7055012221